Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Gonna Try Jay Robb

I bought Jay Robb's book The Fat Burning Diet - Accessing Unlimited Energy for a Lifetime and I'm going to do his plan. I've read a bunch of lengthy reviews on Amazon and I'm going to go for it. Everything that he says in the book so far makes sense and I'm not even finished with chapter 1. He's a certified nutritionist and he has helped a bunch of people, including bodybuilders. This one guy says in his review that he worked out like a dog trying to see his six pack and it wasn't until he went on Jay Robb's eating plan that the fat finally started melting off and his stomach muscles are well defined now. I'm not saying I'm gonna have a six pack stomach or anything guys, but hopefully I can get rid of some of this gut and these bat wings. The diet basically consists of cycling carbs, eating low carbs on some days and loading carbs on others. I'll come back and let you know how it's going for me after I finish the book and actually get a few weeks into the program. Wish me luck!

No comments: